We offer you the following tours and trekkings:
Maesa: Enjoy a day in the beautiful valley, north of Chiang Mai.
- Visit the elephant camp, royal garden, snake farm, orchid garden, butterfly farm and waterfall.
- Pay a visit to the Umbrella factory. Find out how they make and paint umbrellas and hand fans.
- Also visit the hot springs and factories of silverware, lacquerware and wood carving.
Country side: Cycling tours
- We offer cycling tour for participants off all ages and fitness levels.
One of the best way to explore the real Thailand is by bike. Tour guides will take you to rural area's and villages.
Options to take routes with paved country roads, small unpaved roads or some uphill.
One of the highlights of your trip.
Doi Tao:A trip lasting 2/3 days, through the countryside of Thailand. The village is 130 kilometres southwest of Chiang Mai.
- Visit a Thai family in Doi Tao, experience life on a agriculture farm or a fruit orchard. Stay at a Thai home, visit the village and enjoy a boat-trip on the Doi Tao Lake.
Mae Hong Son/ Pai and Chiang Rai/ Golden Triangle: Enjoy a 5 or more days tour to Mae Hong Son and Pai. You can hire a minibus along with a driver/guide.
Tour by minibus — with a guide/driver to Mae Hong Son and Pai (5 or 6 days or 3 days with a flight back) and to Chiang Rai and the Golden Triangle (3 or 4 days) ending with Chiang Mai or in Chiang Khong, where you can take the boat to Luang Prabang in Laos.
Note: Flight from Mae Hong Son to Chiang Mai not included in arrangements
Hill tribe Trekking: The trekking near Prao and Chiang Dao are the most serene.
Prepare yourself for an undisturbed experience as these treks are arranged for a single group from the village, you may also find a different group at the rafting section.
- Visit the five hill tribes: Palong, Karen, Lisu, Akkha and Lahu.
- Enjoy hours of tranquil walks, an adventurous elephant ride and a ride on the bamboo raft on the river. This is a 3 day trek which includes hiking and seeing waterfalls. Also, explore the Chiang Dao Cave and temple, an orchid farm and a butterfly farm here.