Wat Doi Suthep
Hot Spring at San Kamphaeng
Mae Sa Elephant Camp
- Awana Tours offer you a great variety of tours and treks in and around Chiang Mai.
- Visit the temple on the Doi Suthep along with the gardens of The Royal Palace and a Mhong village (hill tribe).
- Visit an elephant camp, snake garden, orchid and butterfly garden in the valley of Mae Sa.
- Visit San Kampheng and check out the umbrella factory. Also check out the local industries of silverware, lacquerware, silk factory and wood carving. Do not miss the hot spring with mineral bath either.
- Visit the night market and the Sunday handicraft market around the corner.
- One to three days of trekking to the hill tribe villages in the mountains and raft activities on a river.
- Cycling and mountain bike tours.
All tours are organized by us or the best tour agents and guides in Chiang Mai. We can be at help for motorbike rentals.
- Visit the waterfalls and Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain in Thailand.
- Tour with minibus, get a guide and driver to Mae Hong Son and Pai (5 or 6 days or 3 days with flight back) and to Chiang Rai and the Golden Triangle (3 or 4 days) ending with Chiang Mai or in Chiang Khong, where you can take the boat to Luang Prabang in Laos.
- Visit a Thai family in Doi Tao, see them grow rice in the fields and Lon Gan in the fruit orchards. Eat and sleep in a Thai home, visit the village and enjoy a boat-trip on Doi Tao Lake.
- Take a Thai cooking course for one or more days or study the art of Thai massage.
- We start from our guesthouse or they pick you up and bring you back to our guesthouse.